Here are some facts about choosing a good print company:
1. Try and get recommendations from the family reunion planner and committee members who have ordered T-shirts online before.
2. Choose a well-knowledge company that performs t-shirts and log designs, window charts, poster banners, vehicle charts, outdoor signage, and graphics fleet. You can buy custom made t-shirts online from various web sources.
3. Find low prices and work quality. You need to have both.
4. Make sure their customer service is very helpful and easy to contact. Sometimes after order, it might be difficult to contact the company. Make sure you won't have that problem.
5. Review their work for high quality. Maybe you check it out and others from your business. This can help and take some stress from you.
6. Choose a company that has extensive experience in the special t-shirt industry.
7. Choose a company that is familiar with fundraising for corporate events. Learn about their expertise.
8. This is good when the online T-shirt Company does not have a minimum order. This will be useful at times and it's good to know.
9. See if you can find a company that offers free shipping costs or may be reduced. This is always an added value.
10. Choose a company that will offer your bulk discount. Whatever way you can save a little money will be useful.
11. Choose an online shirt printing company that offers a variety of previously designed shirts. Ask someone other than experiencing all different designs.